Monday, November 25, 2013

EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN

Hi Readers!

Gosh! I'm very emotional!

I don't know why but I always have this jealous feelings whenever I found out that a friend, relative or even a stranger is pregnant. Like why it's so easy for others to get pregnant, and why it's so difficult for me. I feel so lousy! Sigh...

Even the doctors at NUH were not very concern about my condition. Every checkup they will say that I'm still very young and that I still have more years to conceive and bla bla bla.

Sometimes, I will cry myself to sleep. At times, I have mood swings and I will throw tantrums towards my husband. :(

I don't know what to do already. I did use the ovulation test kit but it's always negative. We had intercourse 3 times a week. I eat healthy foods and exercise 4 times a week. What else? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment